Robert R. Pagliuso
MANAGING DIRECTOR & CONSTRUCTION MANAGER
Rob is a degree qualified building professional and a second generation builder with over 18 years of building experience. Having grown up in a building family, Rob has been involved in the industry all of his life. Since attaining his technical qualifications Rob established Trend which has been building award winning luxury homes and developing commercial, industrial and retail projects all over Sydney’s city fringe and beaches since 1999.
Rob has personally developed in excess of $150M worth of property related projects and a further body of contracted work in excess of $200M.
DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (B Bus)
Craig is a very senior property and finance executive who has worked for many blue-chip companies such as Lend Lease and Stockland Trust Group who brings invaluable experience to the Trend team. Craig has managed multiple multi-million dollar redevelopments in NSW, Victoria and Queensland. He has established substantial Joint Ventures for offshore groups into Australia and has worked extensively in Asia Pacific.
- Penrith Plaza – $400m
- Lane Cove – $65m – 277 Units
- Parkmore Shopping centre stage II – $125m
- Portico Plaza – Mixed Use – $80m -149 units
Alistair has been a successful Site Supervisor in the construction industry for the last 15 Years. He brings his meticulous attitude with him to Trend, with his organisational skills being exceptional. Alistair’s vast knowledge and experience has enabled him to achieve an exemplary record when delivering projects on time and on budget.
- One Walsh – 34 Residential Units & 900m2 Commercial Retail Space $15.0M
- Merlin Sea Life – Penguin Exhibit & Ride 4,500m2 $9.0M
- TressCox Lawyers – Commercial 5,910m2 $5.9M
- Goodhope St – Residential $3.0M
- University of Wollongong, Sydney Business School Education 3,350m2 $4.6M
- Arnold St – Residential $4.0M
- Tunks St – Residential $3.2M
- The Executive Centre – Commercial 1,500m2 $2.8M
- Nespresso, Pitt St Mall – Retail 450m2 $2.6M
Rob displays extensive construction knowledge throughout the residential, commercial, and industrial sectors. With 25 years of project management experience, Rob has encountered all foreseeable construction complexities, ultimately defining him as an industry leader. Rob, a senior construction professional within Trend, brings a wealth of experience to every build.
- Dee Why – $40m – 84 apartments 2 retail
- Dee Why – $25m – 50 apartments
- Mosman – $12m – subdivision, construction 4 luxury homes
B Construction Project Management (UTS)
Josh has been in the industry for the last 5 years having worked on numerous projects. Degree qualified, he is a natural when it comes to establishing feasibility forecasts, planning works, managing contracts, and delivering projects on time and budget. Josh also has vast experience in Lump Sum and D+C pricing of residential, commercial and industrial projects.
- North Narrabeen – $15m – 34 apartments 4 retail
- Cromer – $18m – 25 Warehouses + 91 Storage units
- Mosman – $3.5m – 2 luxury apartments
- Woollahra – $2m – new high end home
Nicole has been the Group Account Director and Office Administrator for the Trend Group of Companies since inception. Nicole had previously worked in the Finance Sector for a major bank, covering all aspects of finance and client services nationally. Nicole is instrumental in setting corporate strategy and coordination of all key service providers to ensure the Trend machine runs efficiently and smoothly.
Jared a key member of the Trend team, brings over 20 years of industry experience to project delivery. Having worked on numerous residential and commercial projects across the Sydney metropolitan area, he has extensive knowledge identifying and resolving on various site constraints. A highly respected professional, Jared has all the necessary skills required for a successful project delivery.
- Concord – $14m – 14 luxury townhouses
- Mona Vale – $6m – 8 units
- Queenscliff – $4.5m – 6 units
- Fairlight – $3.2m – 6 units
- Bellevue Hill – $2.5m – High end home
George’s extensive experience in finishing trades such as plastering and painting brings meticulous attention to detail assisting in the overall result of Trends guarantee of zero defects. He also has detailed understanding of WHS, building standards and contributes to updating our IMS. George’s management and communication skills enables him to develop effective relationships with all project stakeholders.
Planning and organising site staff is a top priority for George, in order to create a productive, safe and goal orientated work environment. He also has the ability to operate our crane with proves invaluable.
George is currently studying to achieve an associate diploma in building.
- One Walsh -34 residential apartments – $15m
- 28 Muston Street – 2 high end apartments – $3m
- Cromer Central – 25 industrial units and 91 storage units – $18m